Community Preservation Partners, LLC, a rapidly growing private developer of diverse real estate projects, is seeking individuals to fill the position of Project Manager in Reston, Va. Primary job responsibilities will be to coordinate, implement, and manage activities related to affordable housing development on the East Coast.
Candidates for this position should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and one years on the job experience requiring project organization, communication and reporting, research, analysis and interpretation of data. Experience with project management in real estate development and low-income tax credit housing is a plus but is not a requirement.
All candidates should be skilled with the MS Office suite and recognize that detail-oriented tasks are critical to a business’ long-term success.
Team members that will be successful will possess the following:
- Possesses high energy and have an insatiable appetite to learn.
- Be performance and goal oriented, able to multitask and enjoy complex puzzles.
- Enjoys meeting new people and collaborating on complex projects.
- Value a high degree of independence and accountability.
- Find travel exciting and will work well under pressure.
- Possesses exceptional organizational, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Process proficiency with excel and project management software.
Team members will be responsible for:
- Collaborating on the Initial financial review and analysis of properties being considered for development.
- Updating financial projections in the financial model as the development life cycle matures.
- Working with time sensitive material and meeting multiple deadlines for simultaneous projects including applications for tax credits and bonds, closing and due diligence activities, due diligence coordination, and closeout/ 8609 documentation.
- Assisting with preparation of funding applications to local, state, and federal agencies for project financing.
- Assisting with preparation of committee financial models and write ups for project financing.
- Organizing and facilitating the distribution of due diligence documentation to lenders, investors and partners.
- Communicating and work with the construction team preparing construction draw documentation and monitoring the construction schedule.
- Communicating with the design and development team to track deliverables time frames and ensure timelines are kept.
- Coordinating and facilitating company and project marketing efforts including resident testimonials and grand openings.
- Updating project notes and schedules on department systems and tracking sheets.
- Researching and compiling program information and be able to organize it in effectively for senior management.
Benefits and Compensation:
Vacation, illness, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401(k).
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Seth Gellis at Sgellis@cpp-housing.com